NSK 6206v Bearing
Single Row Ball Bearings
Single row deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type . They are available capped (with seals or shields) or open. Open bearings that are also available capped may have recesses in the ring side faces.
SKF inch bearings in the EE(B), RLS and RMS series are intended as aftermarket items and, therefore, SKF recommends not using these bearings for new bearing arrangement designs.
One of the most common types of rolling bearings, basic deep groove ball bearing design has not changed much over the years. Advances in materials, lubrication and other modifications have evolved creating greater efficiency and life, but the basic roller ball-in-grooved-raceway design remains fairly straightforward.
Deep groove ball bearings are used in a particularly wide variety of application. They are relatively simple in design, non-separable, capable of operating at high and even very high speeds. In operation, they require little attention or maintenance provided the appropriate bearing specifications are reviewed for the specific application. These characteristics, coupled with a price advantage, make deep groove ball bearings the most popular of all rolling bearings.
- TIMKEN 16003-ZZ Single Row Ball Bearings
- MOLINE BEARING
- SKF 6312-ZNR/C3 Single Row Ball Bearings
- AMI BEARINGS
- SKF 6312-RS1Z/C4GJN4 Single Row Ball Bearings
- 70 mm x 125 mm x 24 mm TIMKEN 214WDD Single Row Ball Bearings
- 0.472 Inch | 12 Mill
- 70 mm x 125 mm x 24 mm TIMKEN 214NPP Single Row Ball Bearings
- BUNTING BEARINGS
- 70 mm x 125 mm x 24 mm TIMKEN 214W Single Row Ball Bearings
- 1.5 Inch | 38.1 Mill
- 70 mm x 125 mm x 24 mm TIMKEN 214KDD Single Row Ball Bearings
- 90 mm x 160 mm x 30 mm TIMKEN 218K Single Row Ball Bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- SKF W 61905-2RS1/W64F Single Row Ball Bearings